The pool of prospects for the 2021 NFL Draft is simply getting its toes moist main as much as April’s choice assembly. When polling draft analysts and consultants, there will likely be pure various opinion throughout the board on what’s a proficient, top-heavy class on either side of the ball.
A lot has modified with the inventory of future professional gamers for the reason that starting of the school soccer season. Values will proceed to fluctuate with the Senior Bowl down and satellite tv for pc NFL Scouting Mix exercises across the nook.
Based mostly on present evaluations and associated buzz round them from groups, this is the most recent have a look at the highest total NFL draft prospects for 2021 plus how all of the gamers stack up in opposition to one another by place:
NFL Draft prospects 2021: Massive board of high 50 gamers
1. Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson (6-6, 220 kilos)
Lawrence is locked and loaded as the highest prospect at his place and on this loaded offensive talent class. He is a generational expertise with a fantastic arm, athleticism and successful management abilities.
2. Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU (6-1, 200 kilos)
Chase is a flexible, explosive playmaker who can line up anyplace to make huge performs for an NFL workforce after taking a yr off from making huge performs with Joe Burrow throughout a nationwide championship run.
3. DeVonta Smith, WR, Alabama (6-1, 175 kilos)
Like Chase, Smith has a pleasant mix of velocity, quickness and route-running that offers him quite a lot of big-play versatility. He parlayed that right into a Heisman Trophy-winning marketing campaign with dominance via the Faculty Soccer Playoff.
4. Zach Wilson, QB, BYU (6-3, 210 kilos)
Wilson proved his inventory behind Lawrence with a breakout season stamped by his huge arm and accuracy. He is also a extremely smart passer with a pure really feel for studying defenses.
5. Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon (6-5, 325 kilos)
Sewell is a rock of a run blocker who additionally established himself as being lots clean sufficient along with his toes in move safety. He can begin within the NFL on the left facet for a very long time.
6. Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida (6-6, 239 kilos)
Pitts has a excessive, explosive ceiling as an athletic, good route-running move catcher who proper now must be extra of “transfer” choice with blocking nonetheless a piece in progress.
7. Micah Parsons, ILB, Penn State (6-3, 245 kilos)
Parsons is the most recent product of “Linebacker U.” who lives as much as the pedigree along with his lively sideline-to-sideline playmaking with good mixture of run-stopping and protection abilities.
8. Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama (5-10, 182 kilos)
Waddle has a pleasant mixture of field-stretching, possession and route-running qualities to make performs lining up anyplace within the NFL. It is fairly shut between him, Smith and Chase to present this class three elite wideout prospects.
9. Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State (6-3, 233 kilos)
Fields was a dynamic twin risk in Ryan Day’s offense. He matches in with the trendy professional sport due to his distinctive working capability to go along with his assured downfield passing.
10. Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech (6-2, 207 kilos)
Farley kicks off the nice-sized cornerback theme on this class. Earlier than opting out for 2020, he shot as much as stardom in 2019, utilizing his body and fingers properly to win powerful battles on routes and break up passes. He has shutdown potential within the NFL.
11. Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State (6-3, 225 kilos)
Overlook that he dominated for just one season in FBS. Between his prototypical body, effectivity and athleticism, Lance is a mighty fourth QB on this top-heavy class who checks all of the packing containers by meshing passing and working so properly.
12. Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama (6-2, 203 kilos)
The son of the previous Dolphins high cornerback has a few of the similar attributes. Surtain, along with his pedigree, dimension and ball-hawking abilities, has the potential to be a real shutdown nook within the NFL, too.
13. Gregory Rousseau, EDGE, Miami (6-6, 260 kilos)
Rousseau opted out of the ACC season to concentrate on figuring out for the NFL. It has been nearly elevating his ceiling there as his flooring or manufacturing instantly was excessive for the Hurricanes. He has nice burst to the QB and finishes them off properly, too.
14. Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern (6-4, 315 kilos)
Like Sewell, Slater opted out for his last faculty season. He is pushing to match him as a deal with prospect with a powerful all-around sport and having flashed some elite athleticism in more durable matchups.
15. Kwity Paye, EDGE, Michigan (6-4, 272 kilos)
Paye is a freakish athlete based mostly on his dimension and quickness with some versatility to additionally line up inside and rush the passer that approach.
16. Alijah Vera-Tucker, G, USC (6-4, 300 kilos)
Vera-Tucker is a robust inside presence and in addition some potential to play on the surface at proper deal with if he can spherical out his sport. His pure instruments have gotten him discover to climb up draft boards.
17. Najee Harris, RB, Alabama (6-2, 230 kilos)
Harris comes from this system that produced Josh Jacobs and Derrick Henry and combines a few of their attributes. He’s sturdy and highly effective to pound between the tackles but in addition fast and good sufficient to be a giant asset within the passing sport.
18. Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech (6-5, 314 kilos)
Darrisaw is not as strong for run blocking as Sewell and Slater for now however he is a clean athlete prepared for a superb transition into NFL move safety.
19. Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, OLB, Notre Dame (6-2, 216 kilos)
Owusu-Koramoah is a linebacker constructed for the trendy sport along with his vary in move protection and talent to bulk as much as flip his lively playmaking right into a power in opposition to the run.
20. Azeez Ojulari, OLB, Georgia (6-3, 240 kilos)
Ojulari is not as strong in protection and run protection as Koramoah however he has distinctive attributes as a flexible move rusher for any alignment on the second degree.
21. Joseph Ossai, EDGE, Texas (6-3, 245 kilos)
Ossai stands out as a move rusher with an array of explosive strikes plus the relentless to get after quarterbacks with constant excessive efforts.
22. Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina (6-1, 205 kilos)
Horn, the son of former NFL broad receiver Joe Horn, gives nice dimension for the place with playmaking instincts that make him an efficient aggressive ballhawk.
23. Christian Barmore, DT, Alabama (6-3, 310 kilos)
Barmore combines energy and energy with nice approach from a program that obtained the most effective of his talents in a 3-4. He has all of the instruments to stay very disruptive within the NFL.
24. Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU (6-1, 208 kilos)
Moehrig additionally has a nostril for making performs on the ball. He’s equally adept at flying upfield in opposition to the run and transferring laterally in protection.
25. Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida (5-11, 190 kilos)
Toney is a strong slot receiver with big-play attributes of having the ability to run properly after the catch in open area and stretch the center of the sphere, too.
26. Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson (5-10, 210 kilos)
Etienne’s open-field quickness and receiving abilities are set as much as make him a top-flight change of tempo again within the NFL, however he additionally developed some higher workhorse attributes from his shock return season.
27. Mac Jones, QB, Alabama (6-3, 214 kilos)
Jones will not present a lot as a runner, however he makes for it along with his sturdy, good pocket presence, huge arm and downfield effectivity after a Burrow-like meteoric rise. He additionally has perfect management and grinding qualities to get higher mentally and bodily.
28. Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa (6-4, 260 kilos)
Collins can play both inside or outdoors and have an effect along with his quickness, agility and vary. He is one other intriguing athlete to assist a workforce in move protection.
29. Terrace Marshall Jr., WR, LSU (6-3, 200 kilos)
Marshall took benefit of Chase not suiting up for LSU by displaying off his distinctive mixture of dimension and velocity. He’s a field-stretcher with the potential to develop right into a big-play No. 1.
30. Nick Bolton, OLB, Missouri (6-0, 232 kilos)
One other linebacker, extra velocity and quickness close to the highest of this class. Bolton can develop right into a higher asset in opposition to the move, however he has a powerful calling card along with his sound tackling and run-stopping abilities.
31. Patrick Jones II, EDGE, Pittsburgh (6-4, 265 kilos)
Jones was a extremely productive all-around participant for the Panthers, contributing equally as a run-stopping finish and move rusher. He is perfect to begin in a 4-3 for a very long time as a reliable defender.
32. Jalen Mayfield, OT, Michigan (6-5, 319 kilos)
Mayfield must get extra refined along with his athleticism however his energy and pop for the surface stand out along with his sturdy body.
33. Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State (6-6, 320 kilos)
Jenkins is a powerful and highly effective prospect made to anchor proper deal with within the NFL and his athleticism can solely get higher.
34. Jayson Oweh, EDGE, Penn State (6-5, 257 kilos)
Oweh is an incredible, borderline freakish athlete who might be devastating as a every-down pass-rusher with some polish in his sport.
35. Jaelan Phillips, EDGE, Miami (6-5, 266 kilos)
Phillips has a pleasant wingspan as an athlete who will get after it in opposition to each run and move. He delivered as a move rusher with additionally some good dropback protection belongings. He has some untapped potential to place his sport all collectively.
36. Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia (6-1, 185 kilos)
Stokes carry physicality and aggressiveness along with his dimension to face out and has room to develop when it comes to approach and quickness.
37. Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State (6-5, 260 kilos)
Freiermuth is well probably the most full tight finish within the class. He will not be the identical game-breaking receiver as Pitts, however he’s powerful sufficient to constant to win his battles whether or not route-running or blocking.
38. Dylan Moses, ILB, Alabama (6-3, 235 kilos)
Moses picked up the place he left off in 2019 after a knee harm worn out all of final season and took away his probability to be a surefire first-rounder in 2020. Moses has the whole lot you need in an inside linebacker for a 3-4 or 4-3 along with his vary, instincts, velocity and quickness.
39. Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota (6-2, 210 kilos)
Bateman an stretch the sphere and make huge performs outdoors but in addition place himself possession-wise to be a constant scoring risk within the crimson zone.
40. Wyatt Davis, G, Ohio State (6-4, 315 kilos)
Davis is the traditional agile and nasty proper guard made for selecting up the place he left off run blocking at an elite degree for the Buckeyes.
41. Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue (5-9, 180 kilos)
Moore is a dynamo made to ship huge performs all around the open area at any time when he will get the balls in his fingers within the nFL. Moore has the potential to develop right into a extra polished all-around receiver, too.
42. Sam Cosmi, OT, Texas (6-7, 300 kilos)
Cosmi has been outstandingly agile defending that different Sam — quarterback Sam Ehlinger. Cosmi is a huge prospect for the place with nimble toes to match.
43. Javonte Williams, RB, North Carolina (5-10, 220 kilos)
Williams combines the traits of a giant energy runner with these of an elusive smaller again who can flip the nook. His deal with on all elements of the passing sport give him three-down potential like Harris and Etienne.
44. Carlos Basham Jr., EDGE, Wake Forest (6-5, 275 kilos)
Basham has pure explosiveness and instincts to get after and end quarterbacks. There isn’t any doubt he is relentless in making an attempt to give you game-changing performs, and the manufacturing proves it.
45. Creed Humphrey, G/C, Oklahoma (6-4, 312 kilos)
Humphrey combines athleticism with a imply hand punch. He has good line management qualities and might be superb as a long-term snapper within the NFL.
46. Levi Onwuzurike, DT, Washington (6-3, 290 kilos)
Onwuzurike is extraordinarily lively and athletic inside for a person of his dimension. He combines that with toughness and approach required to complete performs.
47. Jevon Holland, S, Oregon (6-1, 200 kilos)
Holland is an lively rangy playmaker with the flexibility to get upfield and disrupt on the line of scrimmage but in addition drop again and make performs on the ball in protection. He has good dimension and a well-rounded talent set to play both spot.
48. Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, USC (6-1, 195 kilos)
Brown is a tricky, fast inside receiver within the JuJu Smith-Schuster mildew of working the slot properly.
49. Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame (6-6, 305 kilos)
Eichenberg makes use of his energy, energy and fingers properly to win blocks. He appears higher suited to the appropriate facet however he can increase his worth with higher footwork and approach.
50. Kyle Trask, QB, Florida (6-5, 230 kilos)
Trask wasn’t within the late first-round or early second-round dialog till his sharp last faculty season during which he displayed the arrogance, arm, accuracy and athleticism to function a proficient passing sport at a excessive degree. He largely made all of the throws and good choices.
NFL Draft prospects 2021: Finest gamers by place
- Trevor Lawrence, Clemson
- Zach Wilson, BYU
- Justin Fields, Ohio State
- Trey Lance, North Dakota State
- Mac Jones, Alabama
- Kyle Trask, Florida
- Jamie Newman, Georgia
- Kellen Mond, Texas A&M
- Kenny Pickett, Pittsburgh
- Tanner Morgan, Minnesota
- Brock Purdy, Iowa State
- Najee Harris, Alabama
- Travis Etienne, Clemson
- Javonte Williams, North Carolina
- Chuba Hubbard, Oklahoma State
- Kenneth Gainwell, Memphis
- Michael Carter, North Carolina
- Kylin Hill, Mississippi State
- Rhamondre Stevenson, Oklahoma
- Jarret Patterson, Buffalo
- Trey Sermon, Ohio State
- Ja’Marr Chase, LSU
- DeVonta Smith, Alabama
- Jaylen Waddle, Alabama
- Kadarius Toney, Florida
- Terrace Marshall Jr., LSU
- Rashod Bateman, Minnesota
- Rondale Moore, Purdue
- Amon-Ra St. Brown, USC
- Tylan Wallace, Oklahoma State
- Chris Olave, Ohio State
- Tutu Atwell, Louisville
- Dazz Newsome, North Carolina
- Seth Williams, Auburn
- Tamorrion Terry, Florida State
- Amari Rodgers, Clemson
- Sage Surratt, Wake Forest
- Nico Collins, Michigan
- Dyami Brown, North Carolina
- Ihmir Smith-Marsette, Iowa
- Shi Smith, South Carolina
- Kyle Pitts, Florida
- Pat Freiermuth, Penn State
- Brevin Jordan, Miami
- Jake Ferguson, Wisconsin
- Hunter Lengthy, Boston Faculty
- Penei Sewell, Oregon
- Rashawn Slater, Northwestern
- Christian Darrisaw, Virginia Tech
- Jalen Mayfield, Michigan
- Teven Jenkins, Oklahoma State
- Samuel Cosmi, Texas
- Liam Eichenberg, Notre Dame
- Alex Leatherwood, Alabama
- Dillon Radunz, North Dakota State
- Walker Little, Stanford
- Jackson Carman, Clemson
- James Hudson, Cincinnati
- Daniel Faalele, Minnesota
- Alijah Vera-Tucker, USC
- Wyatt Davis, Ohio State
- Creed Humphrey, Oklahoma
- Trey Smith, Tennessee
- Landon Dickerson, Alabama
- Deonte Brown, Alabama
- Josh Myers, Ohio State
- Christian Barmore, Alabama
- Levi Onwuzurike, Washington
- Jaylen Tywman, Pittsburgh
- Marvin Wilson, Florida State
- Daviyon Nixon, Iowa
- Tommy Togiai, Ohio State
- Marlon Tuipulotu, USC
- Jay Tufele, USC
- Tyler Shelvin, LSU
- Gregory Rousseau, Miami
- Kwity Paye, Michigan
- Joseph Ossai, Texas
- Patrick Jones II, Pittsburgh
- Jayson Oweh, Penn State
- Jaelan Phillips, Miami
- Carlos Basham Jr., Wake Forest
- Quincy Roche, Miami
- Hamilcar Rashed Jr., Oregon State
- Chris Rumph II, Duke
- Joe Tryon, Washington
- Dayo Odeyingbo, Vanderbilt
- Aidan Hutchinson, Michigan
- Micah Parsons, Penn State
- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Notre Dame
- Azeez Olujari, Georgia
- Zaven Collins, Tulsa
- Nick Bolton, Missouri
- Dylan Moses, Alabama
- Chazz Surratt, North Carolina
- Cameron McGrone, Michigan
- Pete Werner, Ohio State
- Jabril Cox, LSU
- Baron Browning, Ohio State
- Charles Snowden, Virginia
- Monty Rice, Georgia
- Tony Fields, West Virginia
- Caleb Farley, Virginia Tech
- Patrick Surtain II, Alabama
- Jaycee Horn, South Carolina
- Eric Stokes, Georgia
- Asante Samuel Jr., Florida State
- Shaun Wade, Ohio State
- Derion Kendrick, Clemson
- Elijah Molden, Washington
- Tyson Campbell, Georgia
- Paulson Adebo, Stanford
- Aaron Robinson, UCF
- Israel Murukamu, South Carolina
- Thomas Graham Jr., Oregon
- Trevon Moehrig, TCU
- Jevon Holland, Oregon
- Hamsah Nasirildeen, Florida State
- Paris Ford, Pittsburgh
- Andre Cisco, Syracuse
- Richard LeCounte III, Georgia
- Ar’Darius Washington, TCU
- Caden Stearns, Texas
- Reed Blankenship, Center Tennessee State